Inmate's Booking Number
In order to place your order you need to provide the Booking Number that identifies the inmate you are placing the order for. If you don't know the Booking Number of the inmate, you will be able to verify the inmate's booking number from the checkout page.
Terms and Conditions
The customer wishing to place an order will need to agree to all terms and conditions before an order is completed. The following are the terms and conditions that apply:
All orders require a valid card number, expiration date and security code on the back of the card. The address provided must match the address on file with your card provider.
- There is no limit in purchasing phone time.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you and the recipient upon approval of the order and credit card.
- Securus Technologies is the contracted vendor with the San Diego Sheriff's Department for all inmate phone time. All issues and refunds of phone time are handled by Securus. The San Diego Sheriff’s Department does not have access to an inmate’s phone time account. Only the inmate can request a refund directly from Securus.
- Deposits made to an inmate's Securus account will be available within 15 minutes after the order is processed.
- All phone time deposits are considered a gift to the inmate. Friends and family will not be able to request a refund for the deposit.
- Processed orders of phone time cannot be refunded for any reason including duplicate orders or booking numbers entered incorrectly.
- The Commissary is not permitted to change any information that is input into an order. Please be sure to be accurate when filling out all requested information.
- A non-refundable service charge of $4.25 is added to all transactions.
- Inmates can be permanently restricted from receiving website orders for various reasons including, but not limited to, fraudulent orders, making false claims regarding Commissary orders, etc. This permanent restriction also includes orders for inmates that are rebooked under a different booking number.
- Credit cards will go through an address verification system for each transaction. Credit cards from providers without such a system will be rejected.