DEPOSIT MONEY TO INMATE'S ACCOUNT
Inmate's Booking Number
In order to place your order you need to provide the Booking Number that identifies the inmate you are placing the order for. If you don't know the Booking Number of the inmate, you will be able to verify the inmate's booking number from the checkout page.
Terms and Conditions
The customer wishing to place an order will need to agree to all terms and conditions before an order is completed. The following are the terms and conditions that apply:
Money Deposited to Account:
All orders require a valid card number, expiration date and security code on the back of the card. The address provided must match the address on file with your card provider.
- The maximum deposit to an inmate’s account is $500.
- An inmate’s account is limited to $500 at any one time. If a deposit exceeds this limit, only the amount up to the maximum will be charged to your credit card.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you and the recipient upon approval of the order and credit card.
- Deposits made to an inmate's account will be available within 15 minutes of the order being processed.
- All deposits are considered a gift to the inmate. Friends and family will not be able to request a refund for the deposit.
- Processed money deposit orders cannot be refunded for any reason including duplicate orders or booking numbers entered incorrectly.
- The Commissary is not permitted to change any information that is input into an order. Please be sure to be accurate when filling out all requested information.
- A non-refundable service charge of $3.25 is added to all transactions.
- Inmates can be permanently restricted from receiving website orders for various reasons including, but not limited to, fraudulent orders, making false claims regarding Commissary orders, etc. This permanent restriction also includes orders for inmates that are rebooked under a different booking number.
- Credit cards will go through an address verification system for each transaction. Credit cards from providers without such a system will be rejected.
- Inmates housed in "Pre-Arraignment" housing units will not have access to their booking accounts to purchase Commissary until they are transferred out of the unit. This could take up to seven days. They will still be able to purchase phone time. When they are transferred out of the unit, they will have full access to their account to purchase Commissary.
- Orders can be placed on administrative hold for review for up to one business day. Orders can be placed on hold for various reasons including, but not limited to, pending releases, fund amounts, etc.