Inmate's Booking Number
In order to place your order you need to provide the Booking Number that identifies the inmate you are placing the order for. If you don't know the Booking Number of the inmate, then select the link below to be directed to the site that will assist you in finding this number before you proceed with your order.
Who's in jail
Terms and Conditions
The customer wishing to place an order will need to agree to all terms and conditions before an order is completed. The following are the terms and conditions that apply:
- Orders are processed Monday through Friday before 2 p.m. excluding holidays. Any order placed after 2 p.m. will be processed the next business day.
- Returns will only be made if the inmate has been released prior to receiving the gift pack. There are no refusals and no exchanges made.
- After your order is placed, it is transmitted to the Commissary. Depending on when delivery is scheduled to the recipient’s facility, the order can take up to 7 days to reach the recipient.
- Delivery could be delayed due to lockdowns and other custody issues.
- A valid booking number must be used for all orders.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you and the recipient upon approval of the order and credit card.
- A non-refundable service charge of $4.25 is added to all transactions.
- Processed orders cannot be refunded for any reason including duplicate orders or booking numbers entered incorrectly.
- The Commissary is not permitted to change any information that is input into an order. Please be sure to be accurate when filling out all requested information.
- An 8.00% sales tax is applied on all non-food items for the state as required. Sales tax is already included in the price of each item for easier calculation.
- After completion of the delivery, any issues with the product must come from the inmate through the inmate request process.
- Substitution of similar product or brand may temporarily occur due to the availablity issues of the normal product.
- Inmates can be permanently restricted from receiving website orders for various reasons including, but not limited to, fraudulent orders, making false claims regarding Commissary orders, etc. This permanent restriction also includes orders for inmates that are rebooked under a different booking number.
- Credit cards will go through an address verification system for each transaction. Credit cards from providers without such a system will be rejected.
- Inmates housed in "Pre-Arraignment" housing units will not be able to receive gift packs until they are transferred out of the unit. Any gift pack orders placed for inmates in these housing units will be placed on hold until they are transferred or released. This delay could exceed the normal seven business days delivery window.
- Per facility rules, some large quantity gift pack orders may be separated and delivered on multiple days.